Thursday, April 15, 2010

Friday already?

I can't believe this week is almost gone already!
I've tried to keep busy and I guess it worked
cuz time seems to have gotten away from me!

I spend the week doing this and that, dinkin'
around, readin', sewing....anything to keep my
mind off of back pain and stomach nausea.
Both of which plagued me pretty much every
day.

Oh well, at least I had my 'sewing supervisor'
along side when I would put my feet up...

His name is Elvis. And yes he does act like he is
the king.
Cuz when there ain't no place to sit
with momma, he will sit where and
on who he wants. This time, it was
poor little Dawber. Dawber doesn't mind
though. In his eyes, Elvis is just keepin'
him warm!

I am in the middle of making a cute
little diaper bag, sized for a little
girl to carry all her baby treasures
in. I dug some fabric out of my
closet I have had for, ahem, almost
20 years. ha! I can't believe it.
I used it on my daughters baby
doll clothes, then an outfit for
my grandaughter 10 yrs ago, and
now this. Talk about stretching a yard or
two out!!

So when its all finished I will do a pic or
two. Its time to go put my feet back up.
I did a stupid thing this evening. I was
digging through one of my sewing
baskets for pink thread and instead of
bending at hips, I attempted bending
at waist which I cannot do. Lets
just say spasms are on the menu for
tonight.
sleep well everybody!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you aren't feeling well! I hope you get better soon!

    Cute pics of your pups!!
    <3
    Kj

    ReplyDelete