Thursday, May 6, 2010

I love new toys!


The other day Bob came running into the house
with a package in his hand. He really caught me
off guard cuz he doesn't really hurry and any
packages that come he just sets them on the
table and says 'more ebay'. ha!

Not today!!! Nope! He surprised me with an
early birthday present!

a Kindle2!!!

I love it! I love him! I love it!
Its so darned easy to operate to. And buying books
is the easiest its ever been. Just a few clicks your
in Amazon browsing books. And LOTS of people
must purchase books by mistake because you can
immediately cancel a purchase. Which was one
of the first things I had to do. Ha! what a goof.
But its great. Got 2 books so far. One
Dean Koontz, one Stephen King. and on
Sale too! If your a reader I really recommend this.
I always have my nose in a book. And I more often
than not have 2 or 3 books going at the same
time. Nutz I know.

As my birthday and mothers day fall on the
same day this year, Bob is running away with
me to Reno tomorrow morning. Just going to
stay the one night and come home late Sat. These little
one night trips are so much fun. We don't go
party it up or anything. Just play a little,
people watch, find a yummy meal, laugh and
be silly and enjoy each others company.
Life is so good! I am blessed.

I'm thankful I learned how to make flowers!
I'm thankful its a beautiful day today!
I'm thankful Bob picked up my scripts for me this a.m.
I'm thankful I was able to catch an extra hours snooze!
I'm thankful I have such wonderful memories of family.
I'm thankful for my family.

Love You!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment! You will have to update on how you like your kindle! I want one!

    ReplyDelete