Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Morning


A sweet blogger, Rachel over at Sew Ambitious
gave me this sweet award! I was sooo surprised!
And to think I was going to quit blogging a few
months ago!
So I guess what goes along with this award is to
tell you a few things about myself...ahem...ok,
well, here goes....

1. I am completely head over heels in love
with my hubby Bob
2. I have 3 kids, 2 step~daughters and 2 adopted daughters.
3. I LOVE reading
4. My newest toy is my Kindle...its really neat
5. I love to sew...sewing books, anything to do with sewing
6. Am addicted to genealogy
7. Love to restore old photos
8. I have 6 of the cutest grandkids you've ever seen.
9 I have had scoliosis/flatback syndrome
10. LOVE LOVE LOVE reading all you talented
peoples blogs!

I guess that will work for a quick sum up of me~
I will pass this award on in the morning, well later
in the morning, its now just 4am...ugh.

I would like to ask for any and all prayers for my
son~in~law Greg who is on his third tour in Iraq.
He is the son~in~law anybody would be so thankful
to have. He is a firefighter in the USAF. And he
makes my daughter so happy.

Ok, am off to see if I can get back to sleep, Rachel,
thanks again for the sweet award! You made my day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this award is perfect for you!!!! :D I am so glad you didn't stop blogging! I have a Kindle too!!! It is so fun!
    Oh and you and your family are for sure in my prayers!!!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete