Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Easter!

So in this picture the kids are a few years
older so no Easter Bunny. Which is ok, it
probably would have been the
same orange one in the other picture! ha!
This is in Riverside, '89 if I am not mistaken.

Aren't they cute! I made Priscilla's dress. Jeremiah
liked the 'surfer' style clothes. Love them!

And today is April fools! I hope nobody gets
pranked too badly! That was a fun day too.
Could get the kids with silly stuff, like...ohhhh
spider! But I made Priscilla cry one year, so that
was that for scaring the kids. I still feel bad about that.
She will say otherwise cuz I laughed.

I finished the dress I was working on. Turned out
pretty good too! And I am proud to say, I have
conquered the button hole! Next week, zippers!
Does my talent never end.....hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment